ShoutCode 3.1.1ShoutCode is a flat-file (= non-mySQL) PHP Shoutbox script.
Demo / Download» Demo -
» Download (44 KB)
Note (Aug 10 2009): ShoutCode development is currently quite dead. I simply haven't had the time to continue and the demo has been taken off due to too much spam. You can still download ShoutCode above and I will still answer support questions and whatnot, but please be aware that it is somewhat abandoned right now.
Updates & Fixes
- Oct 16 2012: 3.1.2
- Apr 04 2009: 3.1.1
- Feb 28 2009: 3.1.0
- Feb 01 2009: 3.0.5
- Oct 14 2008: Bug fixes: 3.0.4
- Oct 13 2008: 3.0.3
- Sep 15 2008: 3.0.2
- Sep 05 2008: 3.0.1
- Aug 29 2008: 3.0.0
- Jan 30 2008: 2.0 released
Change Log- 3.1.2
- Added time offset option (as per request).
- Replaced some code that was deprecated in PHP 5.3.
- Small text changes in About page and readme file.
» All version changes
UpgradingUpgrading from 3.1.1 to 3.1.2: Keeping the whole /data/ folder won't cause any problems.
- Download the file /data/posts.php
- Upload the latest ShoutCode version onto your server.
- Re-run the installation.
- Overwrite the current /data/posts.php file with the one you have downloaded.
- Adjust settings (Options > Settings) to your liking again.
You may also keep your /inc/users.db.php post as this has never been changed from 3.0.0 to 3.1.2.